We believe that faith is not only about right relationship with God, it is also about right relationship with those we don’t know who also are God’s people. Some of the ways we seek to be faithful is by enhancing our faith through:
– Middle School Group, High School Group, Girls Club, working with others in St. Louis and connecting with others through out-of- state work camps.
– Sunday’s Lectionary Lite, Wednesday morning Bible Study, Children’s Sunday School, High School evening Sunday School, Lenten Series, Advent Series, Confirmation Classes, AED and CPR training and guest speakers.
– Ministerial Alliance, Ferguson Ecumenical Partnership, Ferguson Caring League, North County Housing Corporation, St. Stephens Food Pantry, Pulpit Exchange, Crop Walk, Race for the Cure, Room at the Inn, North County Cluster, Peacemaking Committee and Urban Work Camp.
– Chancel Choir, Children’s Choir, Sister Act Chorus and special events.
— The Sonshine Squad – visits, food, repairs, transportation, prayer and youth assistance.
– potluck dinners, excursions, movie night, scrapbooking and card-making group, woodcarvers and book club.
Come and be a part of this and help us become more faithful in our life together.